Apply for work
Join the most awarded Greek agency, with international recognitions at the Cannes Lions, Clio Awards, One Show and London International Awards.
OgilvyOne Worldwide, Athens is always looking to employ exceptional people in account management, creative, data planning, programming and web design.
We give emphasis on technical expertise, education in a top university, diverse experience signaling flexibility and out of work hobbies and skills.
If you are applying for a creative position we will need an online portfolio or samples of your work.
OgilvyOne Worldwide, Athens seeks to recruit a Senior Account Manager to work with its award winning team on its top clients.
The Senior Account Manager plays a key role in our team. Reporting to the Group Account Director, she/he will be the senior contact person with our clients, a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and a trusted partner to both clients and our team. We will rely on her/his marketing and business acumen to steward all elements of 360 campaigns, including briefing, budget, project management, scope definition, coordination with all units, team management.
- 4 years of related experience
- Passion for Advertising, Digital and Technology
- Experience in 360 and ability to drive multi-channel programs and campaign development, working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Social media savvy
- Heavy video and film production experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in developing project briefs and working with strategic planning
- Great working environment, with the best local talents
- Access to local and global knowledge resources
- Training both local and International through Ogilvy Training Programmes
- Medical Insurance
- Free access to gym and swimming pool
OgilvyOne Worldwide, Athens seeks to recruit a Performance Marketing Manager to work across all performance marketing areas including paid social, search, conversion optimization, remarketing.
- Plan and execute all paid social and search campaigns. Measure and report performance for various campaigns and assess against goals
- Think and propose new strategies and techniques. Evaluate emerging performance marketing technologies
- Collaborate closely with clients, other business units and vendor partners
- Must have 3+ years of experience in paid social and search engine advertising
- Good experience with website analytics
- SEO experience (inc. SEO Audits, Information Architecture, Campaign Reporting & Forecasting, Content-Led SEO), would be considered a plus
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- A competitive package matching the candidate’s skills and experience
- Great work environment with the best local talent
- Gain access to the best local and global knowledge resources & training