OgilvyOne Worldwide, Athens seeks to recruit a Community Manager to work with its award winning team on its top clients.
The Community Manager should be an experienced writer who is also professionally and personally a social media expert. Interested candidates should have a passion for advertising and creative services.
- Create, curate and manage content on social channels.
- Optimize social media strategy on an ongoing basis.
- Use analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Work with Facebook power editor.
- 2 years experience in community management.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience working in social media.
- Experience strategizing social media content and maintaining social channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- A competitive package matching the candidate's skills and experience.
- Great work environment with the best local talent.
- Gain access to the best local and global knowledge resources and training (tools and methodologies used by our global network https://social.ogilvy.com).